Orthodontist Robbinsville, NJ
Your orthodontic needs are important. Finding an experienced orthodontist near Robbinsville, NJ doesn’t have to be a challenge. At Bordentown Braces, we want to make sure that you’re well taken care of throughout the duration of your treatment.
We provide you with excellent quality care for children, teens, and adults. If you have been referred to by a dentist or searching for an orthodontist to handle your potential needs, we might be the best fit for you. Let’s discuss what kind of orthodontic services that we provide and how they can help you.
One of our best services that we offer is Invisalign. Our treatments are great for those who want a corrective treatment, but without the use of braces. We know how self-conscious people can be about wearing them.
Invisalign is less noticeable. That’s because it’s made from clear materials. No one will see you wearing them.
You can wear them 22 hours per day – except for when you are eating or brushing your teeth. If you believe you are a fit for Invisalign near Robbinsville, NJ, you’ll want to schedule a consultation. During this appointment, Dr. Newman and the staff will be able to take x-rays and impressions.
The purpose is to create a custom-made Invisalign appliance in order to adjust your teeth in the proper place. You will need to visit us every six weeks so we can monitor your progress. The entire treatment process can last anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
Remember, the time frame varies from one person to another. Each person is different when it comes to their orthodontic situation. We promise you that the entire treatment process will be worth it in the end.
Before you know it, you’ll have a straighter, healthier smile like never before. It takes the right orthodontist near Robbinsville, NJ that will tend to your needs. No matter how severe the situation, we’ll get the job done.
Braces may be one of the best options for those in need of orthodontic treatment. It is one of the most reliable for many issues. X-rays and impressions will be done in order to determine and make sure that your braces are a good fit.
To begin the treatment process, the brackets are placed on each tooth and will be connected by a wire. The wire itself will be adjusted periodically so the teeth are moved into the desired position. Because you are wearing braces, you will need to visit an orthodontist near Robbinsville, NJ often.
Typically, each appointment will be every four to eight weeks. Throughout your treatment, it is highly recommended that you maintain an excellent oral health care routine. This includes brushing your teeth twice a day and floss daily,
Food particles can get trapped between your teeth and can get caught in the wires. Neglecting to remove them can lead to bacteria buildup that leads to cavities. Braces can take anywhere from 18 to 24 months for treatment.
Again, this will depend on the severity of your condition. For more information about braces near Robbinsville, NJ, you’ll want to call our office.
It’s hard to find a reliable orthodontist near Robbinsville, NJ. That’s because there are an overwhelming number of options. At Bordentown Braces, we serve young children, teens, and adults.
We do our part to provide you with high-quality orthodontic services. Bordentown Braces has two office locations – in Bordentown and Cream Ridge. We serve patients in several communities throughout Central New Jersey.
If you are looking for reasons why Bordentown Braces should be your best option for orthodontic care, let us give you a list of some of them:
- You get the best in personalized care. We treat you like an individual – not some random face in the crowd. We know that you have orthodontic needs to take care of. That’s why we perform consultations and provide you with the best options. We know that an orthodontist will be your go-to person for a straighter, healthier smile.
- We offer a wide variety of treatments other than Invisalign and braces. We provide you with plenty of different options including those with more serious orthodontic issues. This includes surgical orthodontics that can correct misalignments of your teeth or jaw. If you believe that you’re a candidate for this special kind of treatment, call us for a consultation.
- Whether you’re a child, teen, or adult, we offer orthodontic treatments for all ages. No matter the age, someone may need orthodontic treatment. These are not always limited to younger people. Adults may need Invisalign or braces if the orthodontist makes such a recommendation.
- You get affordable orthodontic care. We know that it can be a challenge for most. That’s understandable. We will make sure that any patient gets top-quality care no matter what their financial situation will be. There are plenty of financial options that are available throughout the duration of your treatment. It’s important that you discuss any financial issues with our orthodontist office so we provide you with issues that will fit you best.
- We use modern technology in our efforts to provide you with the best treatment possible. We know that orthodontic care can be a challenging process. But thanks to modern day technology, some things have changed. Including what might be the duration of your treatment process. Again, it still depends on your condition.
If there are orthodontic needs that should be taken care of, Bordentown Braces can help. With two locations, we’ll be able to correct the issue by way of Invisalign, braces, or other services. We treat patients of all ages – kids, teens and adults.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to set up an appointment call us at 609-291-8555. You can also stop by our Bordentown, NJ location at 231 Crosswicks Rd, Suite 9, convenient located close to Robbinsville, NJ. Dr. Newman and the staff will be happy to answer your questions and schedule you for a free consult.
Robbinsville NJ Orthodontist Resources and FAQs
- Why are We One of the Top Invisalign Providers in Central NJ?
- Orthodontist Tips for Poking Wires from Braces
- 5 Traits to Look For in a Great Pediatric Orthodontist
- 7 Reasons to Visit a Virtual Orthodontist in New Jersey
- A Full Guide to Choosing Pediatric Orthodontists in NJ
- 7 Top Reasons to Choose an Orthodontist in NJ Over a Dentist
- Dentist Versus Orthodontist
- The Difference Between an Orthodontist and a Dentist?