Cost of Invisalign
You are your best investment
It’s true. No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, attractive smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself. A beautiful, healthy smile can afford a lifetime of advantages and opportunities.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are several factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues are that you want corrected, how long your treatment will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by Dr. Newman. Typically, the cost of Invisalign treatment is comparable to treatment with ceramic braces and, occasionally even less, since some orthodontic treatments are easier and more efficient with Invisalign.
Invisalign Payment Options
- Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
- No down payment option with extended monthly payments
- Interest free, in office payment plans with low monthly payments
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Visa, Master Card and Discover credit cards are accepted
If your dental plan includes benefits for orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today at (609) 291-8555.